PA803UL – WUXGA LCD based Laser Installation Projector
- Laser light source for 20000 hours lifetime
- 2,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Optional lenses with peripheral motorized focus features and lens memory function
- Advanced dust-proof and filter-less construction realizes less maintenance
- 4K-ready: 4K/60p processing in all digital interface
- Tilt-free and roll-free installation with atmospheric sensor to adjust fun mode automatically
PA803U – WUXGA Installation Projector
- Cinema Quality Visualisation – enjoy excellent picture quality even in bright ambient light conditions with unique picture & colour processing technology (up to up to 4K/60Hz) based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
- Cost conscious & powerful cabling – with just CAT6 network cabling, transfer content over up to 100m using HDBaseT connectivity standard. Supply multiple projectors with one source and benefit from the unique HDBaseT-out daisy-chain interface.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast – astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion and higher dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interface.
PX803UL – WUXGA Laser Hybrid Projector
- Resource-saving – up to 20,000 h maintenance-free operation thanks to Laser Light Source technology, filter less dust shielded design & integrated liquid cooling system.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Easy Way to Large Viewing – use the OPS slot for built-in players, HDMI-out signal loop-through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability to provide large presentation pictures.
- Maximum Flexibility – 360 degree installation in any direction, unique geometric adjustment, Picture in Picture and 3D support offer unrivalled installation capabilities for any application.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.