- Connects 10 Dante™ audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB, and a mobile device to an A/V conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes IntelliMix DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in A/V conferences: 8 channels of AEC (acoustic echo cancellation), noise reduction, and automatic gain control, combined with automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressor and parametric equalization
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in/2 block out) to connect to room A/V conferencing system; USB (1 in/out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
The P300 IntelliMix Audio Conferencing Processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications, featuring 8 channels of acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control to ensure a high-quality audio experience.
The P300 provides Dante (10 in/8 out), analog (2 block in/2 block out), USB (1 in/out) and mobile (3.5 mm) connectivity options that makes connecting to room systems and collaborating with laptops and mobile devices easier than ever.