- Upgraded Single Core or Quad core processor options.
- Two times 1 GB of RAM and Four times more memory with 2 GB of RAM options with 8 GB of Flash
- Supports TouchLink Pro touchpanels, eBUS® devices, Network Button Panels, and IPL EXP expansion interfaces
- Up to Three AV LAN ports allow AV devices to be isolated from the corporate network
- Up to Six bidirectional RS-232 serial ports with software handshaking
- Up to Two bidirectional RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 serial ports with hardware and software handshaking
- Eight IR/Serial ports for one-way control of external devices
- Four Flex I/O ports
- Eight relays for controlling room functions
- Four independently switched 12 VDC outputs
- AV LAN ports provide PoE+ to external devices
- Securely mounts to an industry-standard DIN rail commonly used by third party automation equipment in racks and cabinets
- Supports secure industry standard communications protocols
- Supports LinkLicense®
IPCP Pro xi Series Control Processors
The Extron IPCP Pro xi Controllers are versatile, high-performance control processor designed for centralized AV control in small, medium size or larger applications. It features enhanced performance with greater processing power and twice the memory of our IP Link Pro series. The IPCP Pro xi Controllers also features advanced security standards and Gigabit Ethernet, which ensures compatibility with multiple TouchLink® Pro touchpanels, Network Button Panels, and IPL EXP expansion interfaces using a standard network infrastructure. The IPCP Pro xi Controller is an ideal choice for controlling multiple devices and control signal types within an AV system.
The Extron IPCP Pro xi Controllers can be configured using Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional software or programmed using Extron Global Scripter. For enterprise-wide applications, GlobalViewer® Enterprise can provide centralized AV resource monitoring, management, and control over a computer network. In addition, the IPCP Pro xi Controllers supports Extron LinkLicense®, which further enhances the capabilities of Extron Pro Series control systems.