- Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Fully configurable using Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional
- Up to Two bidirectional RS-232 ports
- Two relays for controlling room functions
- One IR port for connecting up to two emitters
- One digital input
MediaLink Plus Controllers
The MLC Plus series is an easy-to-use Ethernet controller designed for handling common AV functions such as display on/off, input switching, volume control, and Ethernet control of AV devices. The faceplate hides the mounting screws and, combined with its rounded corners and beveled edges, gives the controller a refined, stylish appearance. Along with up to 10 customizable and configurable buttons, the MLC Plus features a remote volume control port for Extron MPA Series and select XTRA™ Series amplifiers. Power over Ethernet – PoE allows the MLC Plus to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. The MLC Plus mounts in a four-gang junction box, includes black and white faceplates, and has an opening for four single space AAPs.