- Cinema Quality Visualisation – enjoy excellent picture quality even in bright ambient light conditions with unique picture & colour processing technology (up to up to 4K/60Hz) based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast – astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion and higher dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interface.
PA703W-WXGA Multimedia Projector
If extraordinary visualisation, brilliant colours and superb dynamic contrast is key for your business, then the NEC PA703W should be your first choice.
The compact 7,000 ANSI lumen LCD projector with WXGA resolution not only trumps the competition with its unique colour processing technology, but also in its outstanding installation capabilities where motorized lens shift, focus and zoom makes setup effortless. The unique HDBaseT-out interface enables multiple projector daisy chaining via cost efficient network cables to a single source helping to reduce installation costs. Like a multi-tool, the essential features continue with management of the latest copyright protocol to play 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content whilst the long lamp life and even longer filter life earn a most attractive Total Cost of Ownership.
All in all the NEC PA703W projector is perfectly suited for meeting-, lecture- and seminar-rooms in corporate and higher education installations.
To reduce your installation costs, the projectors can be ordered bundled with the NP13ZL standard lens, which meets the projection requirements of 90% of all installations!