- Cinema Quality Visualisation – enjoy excellent picture quality even in bright ambient light conditions with unique picture & colour processing technology (up to up to 4K/60Hz) based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Cost conscious & powerful cabling – with just CAT6 network cabling, transfer content over up to 100m using HDBaseT connectivity standard. Supply multiple projectors with one source and benefit from the unique HDBaseT-out daisy-chain interface.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast – astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion and higher dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interf.
PA903X – XGA Installation Projector
The NEC PA903X – the “multi-tool” installation projector
If extraordinary visualisation, brilliant colours and superb dynamic contrast is key for your business, then the NEC PA903X should be your first choice.
The compact 9,000 ANSI lumen LCD projector with XGA resolution not only trumps the competition with its unique colour processing technology, but also in its outstanding installation capabilities where motorized lens shift, focus and zoom makes setup effortless. The unique HDBaseT-out interface enables multiple projector daisy chaining via cost efficient network cables to a single source helping to reduce installation costs. Like a multi-tool, the essential features continue with management of the latest copyright protocol to play 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content whilst the long lamp life and even longer filter life earn a most attractive Total Cost of Ownership.
All in all the NEC PA903X projector is perfectly suited for meeting-, lecture- and seminar-rooms in corporate and higher education installations.
To reduce your installation costs, the projectors can be ordered bundled with the NP13ZL standard lens, which meets the projection requirements of 90% of all installations!
Bundle order code: 40001123