- Ten models with Up to 12 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs
- Up to Twelve channels of AEC – acoustic echo cancellation – C models only
- All models include a configurable USB Audio interface
- Dante audio networking with Dante Domain Manager and AES67 support provides a wide range of expansion capabilities, AT models only
- Up to eight VoIP lines that support generic Session Initiation Protocol – SIP 2.0 connectivity per RFC 3261
- Optional ACP Series audio control panels provide intuitive audio system control
ProDSP Digital Matrix Processors
The DMP Plus Series is the next generation of Digital Matrix Processors featuring Extron ProDSP™ 64-bit floating point technology. The DMP Plus Series is equipped with up to 12 analog mic/line inputs, eight analog outputs, up to four channels of digital audio input and output via USB, up to eight audio file players, an ACP bus for audio control panels, and new configurable macros. The V models also include up to eight independent channels of VoIP, supporting Session Initiation Protocol – SIP 2.0. The AT models provide Dante® audio networking technology with connectivity for up to 48 digital audio inputs and 24 digital audio outputs. DMP Plus Series processors can be used anywhere from a credenza-based system to a large multi-rack system, and even in a large, complex, decentralized multi-building system.