- Up to 8″ (203 mm) low frequency driver in a tuned port enclosure
- Up to 3/4″ (19 mm) ferrofluid-cooled dome tweeter
- 8″ (203 mm) deep composite back can for plenum environments
- Frequency range: 47 Hz to 22 kHz
111° conical dispersion
- Up to 90 watts continuous pink noise
Up to 180 watts continuous program
- Locking arms support ceilings up to 2.25″ (57.1 mm) thick.
- Rigid front baffle reduces unwanted enclosure resonances
- UL 2043 plenum rated enclosure
SoundField Two-Way Ceiling Mounted Speakers
The Extron SoundField® series are a two-way ceiling speaker featuring an 8″ (203 mm) deep composite back can for use in plenum rated ceiling environments. The driver complement includes up to 6.5″ (165 mm) woofer coupled to a 3/4″ (19 mm) ferrofluid-cooled dome tweeter. The SF series ceiling speakers offers both direct 8 ohm and 70/100 volt operation with a behind-the-grille, six position power selector switch. With high impedance taps at 8, 16, 32, and 64 watts, the SF are ideal for applications that require a high power distributed speaker system.