- 100 built-in microphones create a wide, medium, or narrow beam to cover the room or a specific area as needed.
- Audio fencing mode completely removes outside noise and unwanted distractions (available in narrow beam setting only).
- Built-in digital signal processing includes state-of-the-art acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control, noise cancellation, and de-reverberation algorithms.
- Automatic configuration and control with Stem Ecosystem platform.
- LED light ring indicates when the device is active, muted, and other statuses.
- Compatible with leading video conferencing platforms.
- Directly connect the standalone device to a PC via USB or use Stem Control Touch Controller to integrate a Stem Ecosystem room solution for video conferencing.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- Dual mounting options: Low profile with square mount or suspended in chandelier mode.
Stem Ceiling Mic
Stem Ceiling is an innovative microphone array that can be easily mounted on the ceiling of your conference room. With multiple beam settings to choose from, Ceiling enables you to create the perfect high quality coverage for every meeting room.
With 100 microphones and three array options, no one gets left out of the conversation.
Here’s the end-all for noisy offices and busy streets making their way into your important meetings. Stem Ceiling’s audio fencing mode completely removes outside noise and unwanted distractions to keep the focus on what’s important, picking up everyone in the room perfectly.
With two options to choose from, you can either show off your ceiling conferencing microphone with chandelier mode or keep your audio incognito with the option to ceiling mount the device in low profile mode.