- 10 inch LED touch display.
- One-touch access to Stem Ecosystem tools including RoomDesign, RoomCheck, Remote Management, and advanced device settings.
- SIP-enabled dial pad and integration with major video conferencing applications allow to launch audio or video calls directly from the controller.
- Simple user interface with Lock & Unlock feature to restrict access to back-end controls.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- Dual mounting options: Lay down at 45 degree angle or sit up at 60 degree angle.
- Kensington lock equipped
Stem Control is a dedicated touch controller that connects to your network with a single Ethernet connection. Control allows you to access the Stem ecosystem platform to remotely manage the Stem devices in your organization or can be used as an in-meeting controller with your favorite video conferencing platforms.
Control provides complete access to the Stem Ecosystem platform along with seamless integrations with your favorite video conferencing platforms for touch-to-join meetings.
Stem Control has a natively integrated Zoom Room interface to make joining a meeting effortless
Set Control upright or lay it down to best suit your placement needs.