- Connects up to 10 audio endpoints, centralizes and processes signals from all connected devices to provide a single audio channel for the entire room.
- Ethernet connection provides the device with data, power, SIP, and the ability to communicate with other networked endpoints.
- Hub: Dante® digital audio networking (1 input / 1 output) including compatibility with Dante Domain Manager for seamless expansion over any network infrastructure.
- USB connectivity allows to connect a Stem Ecosystem room solution directly to a PC for video conferencing. Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- Female terminal block connector is available to connect existing analog speakers in the room or to add them for additional speaker output.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- Wall mountable with slim design to hide the device behind a screen.
- Kensington lock equipped.
When you have more than one device in a room or you need more than just USB connectivity, Stem Hub becomes the brains of the operation. Hub enables multiple units in a room to communicate with each other and function as one ecosystem. With USB Type B, Ethernet, Dante® (Hub only), VoIP and pluggable terminal blocks, Hub has all your bases covered.
With the ability to connect up to 10 audio devices in one room you have the flexibility to expand coverage for any meeting environment.
With options for Dante, USB Type B, Ethernet, VoIP, and pluggable terminal blocks, Hub hooks you up with a wide variety of connectivity options to choose from.