- 15 built-in microphones create 180 degrees of coverage towards the voice source.
- Two full-range speakers and subwoofers.
- Built-in digital signal processing includes state-of-the-art acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control, noise cancellation, and de-reverberation algorithms.
- Automatic configuration and control with Stem Ecosystem platform.
- LED lights indicate voice direction and device status.
- Controls on the device include Volume Up, Down, and Mute.
- Compatible with leading video conferencing platforms.
- Directly connect the standalone device to a PC via USB or use Stem Control Touch Controller to integrate a Stem Ecosystem room solution for video conferencing.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- Dual mounting options: Wall mount or placed on a credenza.
- Mounting adapter for optional video camera.
- Kensington lock equipped
Optimized to sit on any flat surface or to be mounted on any wall, Stem Wall is a high-quality conferencing bar array that turns any environment into a professional conference room. Equipped with 15 microphones that perform real beamforming plus full-range speakers and subwoofers, Wall ensures everybody has a voice.
With 15 microphones that create 180 degrees of coverage and perform real beamforming, Wall ensures every participant’s voice is heard no matter where they’re speaking from in the room.
Stem Wall’s two built-in speakers and subwoofers deliver full range audio to fill any room.