- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the Spectra View Engine for precise, natural images.
- Ease of use and operation – smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
For compelling visualisation, NEC’s MultiSync® V984Q couples the best UHD viewing experience with worry free operation, yet at the lowest operational investment.
Stunning “pixel-free” ergonomic viewing is smartly merged with reliable colour reproduction for the most realistic and thrilling images with expanded contrast ratios. Eye-pleasing readability under common light conditions is guaranteed thanks to the combination of a brightness output of 500 cd/m² with an anti-glare surface. The modern and slim design is the perfect fit to complement the surrounding architecture as well as for integration into any application and environment. Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) is the smartest way to deliver tailor-made signage solutions, where scalable computing power is seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 98” MultiSync® V984Q is the ultimate expansive choice for life-size advertising in retail stores, leisure and museum environments, hospitality areas and corporate welcome boards as well as for.