- Superb readability in any lighting condition – crisp playback of contents thanks to high brightness of 2700 cd/m² and reliable 8-bit S-PVA colour reproduction combined with an optical (Quarter Lambda) Filter to guarantee an impressive viewing experience even through polarized sunglasses.
- Sunlight-proof operation – with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Automatically respond to viewer presence – to minimize unnecessary power use or for creative signage applications the optional Human Sensor adapts the display brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone.
X554HB – LED Backlit High Brightness
With NEC’s new MultiSync® X554HB connecting with customers has never been smarter or brighter. The display offering a maximum brightness of 2700cd/m² will capture viewers with a stunning visual experience, while minimizing power consumption use through a programmable ambient light sensor.
High reliability and a stable image quality are guaranteed by the selection of professional grade components and an intelligent thermal management which allows for an even heat distribution even under challenging conditions and 24/7 applications.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty digital signage application that requires extremely high brightness levels and sunlight proof operation.