- Outstanding picture quality – super-bright 40000 center lumen RB laser projection, with real 4K resolution and wide colour space, combined with an homogeneous and contrast-rich laser image quality ensures stunning presentations and impressions.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance free operation, low power consumption and up to 20000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Maximum installation flexibility – the extra wide vertical +/- 50% and horizontal +/- 17% lens shift combined with a selection of wide zoom bayonet lenses guarantees a hassle-free installation and facilitates easy replacement of old projectors.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous 4K resolution inputs such as Quad 3G SDI, 2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI plus an optional slot for 4K/UHD OPS Slot-in PCs provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Widest application support – portrait mode projection, 360 degree free tilt installation, unique geometric adjustment and 3D support offers unrivalled installation capability.
PH3501QL – 4K Laser Hybrid Projector
Projection is making pioneering new advancements with the NEC PH3501QL 4K RB laser projector delivering 40,000 center lumens brightness. The new flagship model harnesses the best of both laser phosphor and RGB laser technologies resulting in a powerful projector which delivers compelling benefits in terms of cost, operational efficiency and immersive image quality.
With higher brightness, greater detail, more accurate colours beyond rec709 colour space and further installation flexibility you can deliver an unmatched visual experience that will set new standards. The use of a red and blue laser light source goes beyond the colour and brightness output of traditional laser phosphor projection systems providing a brilliant image with high uniformity. The efficient light processing system has a low initial cost compared to RGB laser projectors and delivers huge savings in operational costs compared to Xenon based projection systems by avoiding lamp and filter replacements.
This projector is a premium solution for fixed installations in multi-purpose sports and events halls, theatres, museums and leisure parks as well as for most demanding mapping applications and for rental and staging purposes.