- Process two high resolution AV sources from up to five available input signals
- Record and stream simultaneously
- High quality scaling with flexible two-window management
- Produce MP4 media or M4A audio files that are compatible with virtually any media player
- Stream concurrently at two resolutions and bit rates from the same source
- LinkLicense® for dual channel recording and streaming
SMP 351 3G-SDI
The SMP is a high performance recording and streaming processor for capturing and distributing AV sources and presentations as recorded media or live streaming. It incorporates Extron’s FlexOS®, a flexible platform for automating system operation. Accepting HDMI, component, composite, and optional 3G-SDI signals, it applies two-window processing to the selected sources. The SMP can record and stream simultaneously and can stream at two different resolutions and bit rates concurrently using a range of transport protocols and session management options. Comprehensive control and configuration features make the SMP integration-friendly, and easy to control and operate. Requiring no licensing fees, the SMP has a low cost of ownership, making it a cost-effective solution for delivering presentations to a larger audience.